|The WP 405 Inkjet Printer is designed for all Wiedenbach light pigmented inks such as black PVC, orange, yellow etc.
The WP 405 is designed for positioned printing in wire and cable processing.
The WP 405 is able to print up to 4 lines at speeds of up to 13.50 metres per second or up to 4000 characters per second or 800 metres per minute.
It It also prints characters from 0.8 to 12 mm in height, including characters in different print formats and fonts.
Wiedenbach¡¯s inkjet systems convince through excellent print quality with high contrast inks.
Maximum operational availability is ensured by short set-up and service times and best performance in connection with easy handling and reliable operation even at highest production speeds.
Due to their high printing speed, the W 405 Non-contact
Printer can be integrated into every modern high-performance
production line such as those in the food, cosmetic,
pharmaceutical and other industries, which allows for
a large variety of coding, marking and printing on mass
The unique ink management system eliminates expensive
make-up inks with a permanent ink density measuring
system through automatic viscosity control and solvent
dosing, which ensures economical print application and
optimum print quality.
The printhead is equipped with automatic nozzle cleaning
system, which constantly performs self-flushing
procedures during start-up and shut-down, eliminating
the need for manual cleaning, reducing operational costs
and minimising machine down time.
As an environmentally-aware company, we equip all of
the WP 405 Inkjet Printers with environmentally-friendly
returnable ink and solvent container, which can also
be refilled during operation ensuring continuous printing
with no interruption for production.
The WP 405 Mobile Printer is installed with only electrical
connection required, eliminating the need for air supply.
The compact design of the stainless steel cabinet secures
your investment for many years of long term operation.
The WP 405 Mobile Printer is suitable for use in extremely
hygienic rooms as well as in heavily contaminated, wet
and harsh environments.
|- Single line text
- Symbols and logos
- AnSI and special characters
- Barcodes (EAN 13, BC 39, EAN 128, 2/5i, UPS A, POSTNET)
- Mirror print, character reverse, character inverse, double space and message reverse
- Standard matrices 5 x 5, 7 x 5, 11 x 7 and speed print 5 x 5 and 7 x 5
- Vertical matrices 5 x 5 and 5 x 7
- Minimum character height 0.8mm
- Adjustable print width
- Printing setting: Stroke multiplication
- One counter per job
- Position accuracy: ±2 mm
- 1/4 VGA colour display
- Real time and date calendar function with multiple formats
- Special ink system for processing all pigmented inks and all Wiedenbach inks
- Environmentally friendly due to refillable tanks and low emission rates
- Display of system message on display
- Ink density measuring system through automatic solvent dosage
- Easy push-button start-up and shut-down
- Adaptable to a wide variety of printing jobs
- Economical due to easy handling systems and low operational costs
- One to four line printing with a print head
- Print head tube from 3 to 8 metres (option)
- Option: 3 print head types
- Stainless steel cabinet IP54 (splash-proof)
- Operating Temperature Range: 10 to 40¡ÆC
- Operating Humidity Range: less than 90 %